Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

I was tagged by ida yesterday but i was very busy so tonight i have the time to do it.

I wish i can go back to the years where my mother still alive. I love my mother so much and i miss her until now. I still remembered sweet memory with her. How she tought me about how to learn from my mistakes. I was so happy and i grew through teenage years with her around.She was the best and i wish i can be like her.

Now i am tagging : alinone , arsha , azwasaini , fliffy , kuntum.


Instructions :

Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?

Tag Mode: 5 bloggers

1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

No comments: